MDM Products 40×60 Domed Truss Buildings are designed for heavy commercial, agricultural and industrial use. From the heavy steel galvanized frame to unique dual cover tensioning system, the building is heavy duty from front to back. Typical uses include large workshop areas, animal protection, long term jobsite storage, and multiple truck or car storage. Completely packaged and ready for quick assembly, the truss style frame is the strongest available in our product line. All frame components are made from heavy galvanized materials. Main Cover, Door, and All Fabrics are made from Long-Life UV Resistant, Fire Retardant Polyethylene with woven backing.
All fabric components feature heat-welded seam construction. Unit features a unique dual cover tensioning system that allows quick adjustment both front-to-back and side-to-side. The easy-up Door can be winched up from outside the building with little to no effort. Wind release flaps on both sides allow for wind absorption. Long lasting cover design provides for run-off of rain, or melting snow, to avoid water getting in through the perimeter of the cover. Each unit comes equipped with both a set of 14 earth anchors and a set of Auger style anchors to secure the unit at all strategic points.
The 40’Wx60’Lx18’H Big Bear Buildings Domed Truss guarantees excellent structural integrity, thanks to the use of galvanized steel tubing which provides a robust framework. The maintenance-free fabric used does not compromise on the quality of protection it provides. Uses include: workshop and fabrication area, airplane hangar, sand or salt storage, livestock and hay storage, and riding arena.
Ruggedness and durability are the key hallmarks of the 40’Wx60’Lx18’H Big Bear Buildings Domed Truss, thanks to a dual cover tensioning system and a frame that is constructed using galvanized heavy steel. The shelters’ large size makes it ideal for use as a workshop area or a multiple car and truck storage facility. It also provides superior protection to animals and for materials and equipment storage.
As far as single tube construction is concerned, heavy galvanized steel ensures that the frame is the heaviest possible. Despite this, the Domed Truss can be assembled quickly, right from the package. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. Heat welded seams feature in all fabric components.
A dual cover tensioning system allows the shelter to be adjusted easily and quickly in all directions. The door can be winched up from the exterior of the building, using the provided crank, and requires very little exertion. The round cover design prevents any water logging or snow build-up. The cover includes wind release flaps.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Twenty-two cable earth anchors and a set of auger anchors are included with the unit.
- Mechanical Roll-Up door on tracks with a gear box.
- 10′ side wall clearance so you can store equiptment at the edges of your shelter.
- Ratchet down cover for a drum tight fit.
- Heavy duty 2 3/8″ Dia. structural steel frame.
- Heavy-Duty Galvanized Finish – All Steel Frame
- Roll Up Mechancal Doors On both ends
- Ten (10) Foot Side Wall Clearance For Storage of Equipment at Edges of Shelter
- Wind Brace Support on Each Corner
- Double Cover Tensioning System
- Complete Anchoring System Included
- 10oz., CPAI-84 Fabric Cover and Door
- 5,000 lbs. Shipped in Three (3) Crates Via Motor Freight
- Nominal Size
- 40’ Wide x 60’ Long x 18’ High
- Seven (7) on 68” Spacing 2-3/8” Frame Members
- Standard End Door Size
- 12’ Width x 15′ Height
- Available Colors
- Outer Colors: White
- All Interiors: White Only
- Shipping Weight
- 5000 lbs shipped in 3 Crates Shipped via Motor Freight
- Box Dimensions
- Box 1: 103″ Long x 44″ Wide x 24″ High
- Box 2: 131″ Long x 44″ Wide x 34″ High
- Box 3: 103″ Long x 44″ Wide x 26″ High
- Main Cover
- UV Protected Fabric Backed Poly Material 10 0z. Weight
- Fire Retardant Standard
- Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Twenty-Two (22) 36” Anchors with U-Bolts & Drive Rod Std.
- Stock Number
- * – Color Prefix: White