MDM Products Barn Style Buildings provide the best in instant and portable protection for any purpose. Typical uses include contractor workshop areas, equipment/material storage, and temporary work areas. Excellent jobsite protection of equipment, and rain protection to increase productivity. The barn style unit provides extra space along the top of the enclosure, with maximum height near the center ridge. The pre-drilled frame is easily assembled with minimal handtools. Unlike other products, no drilling or field cutting is required. All frame components are made from heavy galvanized materials. Main cover and doors are made from long life UV Resistant, Fire Retardant Polyethylene with woven backing.
All fabric components feature heat-welded seam construction. Unit features double zipper doors on BOTH ENDS to allow access from either end, drive-through capability, and good ventilation. Each door contains a pocket for a rigid pole and grommetts for securing them up during use. The long lasting cover design provides for run-off of rain or melting snow to avoid water getting in through the perimeter of the cover. Each unit comes equipped with a set of 14 earth anchors, with a 36″ stainless steel tether, and drive rod, to secure the unit at all strategic points.
A 12′ high Barn unit is an effective solution to store anything that requires a lot of height. Despite the added height, a barn unit fares well in snowy conditions thanks to additional arches that are available. The arches also have adjustable legs, so that the barn unit can be assembled on an uneven surface and still remain stable.
The additional height of a barn unit means it can easily accommodate an RV or caravan. The large workspace on offer and the excellent protection provided by the shelter makes it an excellent place to have an outdoor workshop. The centre-ridge roofline ensures that height is not an issue, with extra space along the side enclosures an added benefit.
Assembling a Rhino Shelter requires minimal effort and tools. Two people can assemble the storage shed within an hour. The frame of the shed is designed in a specific manner, so that no cutting or drilling is required.
The shelter is made using rugged and long-lasting industrial grade 10oz. fabric and is available in two distinct colours. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. The outer and inner layers sandwich a special layer in between called Inner Black Scrim. This layer has a coating that prevents any sunlight from infiltrating the material. All the components for the frame are manufactured using galvanized steel.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Every door contains a pouch to accommodate a pole and grommets. Cable earth anchors and 36″ stainless steel tether with drive rod come with the package.
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- 1CPAI-84 Polyethylene Fabric Backed Cover and Doors
- 588 lbs. Shipped in Seven (7) Boxes Via Motor Freight
- Wind Brace Support on Each Corner
- Two(2) Triple Zipper Doors
- One(1) Roll-Up Door Kit
- Complete anchoring system included
- 10 oz. PE CPAI-84 Fabric Cover and Doors
- Nominal Size
- 12’ Wide x 28’ Long x 12’ High
- Eight(8) on 48” Spacing 2 3/8” Frame Members
- Standard End Door Size
- 10’ Width X 9’6″ Height edge.
- Double Zipper Door Each End.
- Available Colors
- Outer Colors: Forest Green, Grey
- All Interiors: White Only
- Shipping Weight
- 790 lbs shipped in Seven(7) boxes via Motor Freight
- Box Dimensions
- Box 1: 79″ Long x 12″ Wide x 8″ High
- Box 2: 82″ Long x 23″ Wide x 6″ High
- Box 3: 49″ Long x 22″ Wide x 9″ High
- Box 4: 44″ Long x 18″ Wide x 8″ High
- Box 5: 48″ Long x 14″ Wide x 6″ High
- Box 6: 85″ Long x 18″ Wide x 8″ High
- Box 7: 82″ Long x 19″ Wide x 9″ High
- Main Cover
- UV Protected Polyethylene fabric. 24 mil. thick, 10 oz. weight.
- Fire Retardant Standard
- Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Fourteen(14) 36” Anchor with U-Bolts & Drive Rod
- Stock Number
- Barn Style: 12x28x12(*)RSK
- * – Color Prefix: Green, Grey, etc.