Our pre-drilled frames are easily assembled with minimal hand tools. (Unlike other products where drilling or field cutting is required). Main cover and doors are made from long life UV Resistant and Fire Retardant Poly with Fabric Backing. All fabric components feature heat welded seam construction. Unit features double zipper doors on both ends to allow drive though capability, and good ventilation. Each door contains a pocket for a rigid pole and grommets for securing them up during use. Each unit comes equipped with permanent anchor system and one door roll-up kit.
The 14’Wx24’Lx10’H Boat Round garage provides excellent storage space, while the round-style roof prevent water logging and snow build-up. UV protection is provided by 10oz. polyethylene fabric covers and doors. It is ideal for storing and protecting larger vehicles and boats.
The 14’Wx24’Lx10’H Boat Round shelter provides superior protection, without sacrificing portability. As far as storage space is concerned, the shelter is ideal for larger vehicles and can be transformed into an outdoor workspace.
Assembling a Rhino Shelter requires minimal effort and tools. Two people can assemble the storage shed within an hour. The frame of the shed is designed in a specific manner, so that no cutting or drilling is required.
The shelter is made using rugged and long-lasting industrial grade 10oz. fabric and is available in two distinct colours. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. The outer and inner layers sandwich a special layer in between called Inner Black Scrim. This layer has a coating that prevents any sunlight from infiltrating the material. All the components for the frame are manufactured using galvanized steel.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Every door contains a pouch to accommodate a pole and grommets. Cable earth anchors and 36″ drive rod come with the package.
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame Components for Maximum Strength & Long Life
- 350 lbs. Shipped in Two (2) Boxes Via Motor Freight
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- All Pre-Drilled, Easy Bolt Together Assembly
- 10oz., CPAI-84 Polyethylene Fabric Backed Cover and Doors
- Easy Bolt Together Design – all Pre-drilled & Cut
- Wind Brace Support on Both Sides
- Two(2) Double Zipper Doors with Bottom Pockets
- One (1) complete Roll-up Door Kit
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps – All Open Ends
- Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining Nuts & Protective SS Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench included
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover & Doors
- Two Box Shipment
- Eight (8) permanent anchors included
- Installs in 3 hrs.
- Anchors Eight (8) 36″ Anchors with U-Bolts & Drive Rod
- Arches Seven (7) on 48″ spacing: 1-5/8″ galvanized frame members
- Available Colors Forest Green, Gray, and Tan
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Interior Color White
- Main Cover UV Protected 24 mm, fabric-backed polyethylene, 10 oz weight
- Nominal Size 14′ Width x 24′ Length x 10′ Height
- Shipping Method Shipped via Motor Freight Only
- Shipping Weight 350 lbs. shipped in two (2) boxes
- Standard End Door Size 12′ Width x 8′ Height: Double zipper door at each end
- Nominal Size
- 14’ Wide x 24’ Long x 10’ High
- Seven (7) on 48” Spacing 1-5/8” Frame Members
- Standard End Door Size
- 12’ Width x 8 ft Height
- Available Colors
- Outer Colors: Forest Green, Grey, and Tan
- All Interiors: White Only
- Shipping Weight
- 350 lbs shipped in Two (2)boxes Shipped via Motor Freight
- Box Dimensions
- Box 1: 92″ Long x 15″ Wide x 7″ High
- Box 2: 74″ Long x 29″ Wide x 6.5″ High
- Main Cover
- UV Protected Fabric Backed Poly Material 10 0z. Weight. 24 Mil. thick.
- Fire Retardant Standard
- Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Eight (8) 36” Anchors with U-Bolts & Drive Rod Std.
- Stock Number
- * – Color Prefix: Green, Grey, Tan etc.