Rhino Shelter’s cover fabric is unmatchable against other manufacturer’s materials.
- Rhino Shelter, uses an impressively strong fabric membrane that requires minimal maintenance. The material is a triple stack weave that has unmatched strength-to-weight ratios. All Rhino Shelter covers are made with 10oz per square yard material. We measure our fabric in yards but in meters our fabric comes out to be 12oz per square meter. Rhino Shelter fabric can be found on any Rhino Shelter portable shelter.
- All Rhino Shelter fabric membranes feature a bright white underside that allows for maximum interior light. This makes for a pleasant, bright atmosphere inside the portable shelter.
- Most important, ALL Rhino Shelter instant garages have a special layer in between the outer and inner layers called an Inner Black Scrim. The Inner Black Scrim has a coating that blocks 100% sunlight from penetrating through the material. The UV rays from the sun are very harmful to the material and the Inner Black Scrim helps to extend the life of our covers beyond those of our competitors! Along with protecting the cover, this also provides for cooler temperatures inside the portable shelter during the warmer months of the year.
- All Rhino Shelter cover fabric is infused with a special chemical inside and outside to protect it against the sun’s harmful UV Rays. This special chemical not only coats the outer fabric for protection against UV Rays but also makes the material waterproof as well as giving it protection against scuffs to preserve the outside appearance.
- Rhino Shelter heat welds all seams to go up and over the width of the portable shelter.This gives the material a drum tight fit over the frame of the portable shelter. This welding technique also adds strength to the cover’s weight ratio. The fabric will stay tight and secure on the frame and will not only give it a cleaner look, but also help the cover to last longer. We can proudly say that our covers are wrinkle free.
- Rhino Shelter instant garages are also used for temporary workshops. Many people use heaters inside to heat the portable shelters during the winter months. To this end, we also provide a chemical that makes Rhino Shelter covers fire retardant that meets even the California building code called CPIA-84.This is used on the end panels as well as the main cover. A fire retardant material is just another way we seperate our covers against other manufacturers.