Our pre-drilled frames are easily assembled with minimal hand tools. (Unlike other products where drilling or field cutting is required). Main cover and doors are made from long life UV Resistant and Fire Retardant Poly with Fabric Backing. All fabric components feature heat welded seam construction. Unit features double zipper doors on both ends to allow drive though capability, and good ventilation. Each door contains a pocket for a rigid pole and grommets for securing them up during use. Each unit comes equipped with earth anchors with a 36” stainless steel tether and a drive rod to secure the unit at 6 strategic points.
The 12’Wx20’Lx8’H One Car Round Garage prevents water logging or snow build-up, thanks to its round-style roof. The galvanized stainless steel frame is resistant to rust and provides ruggedness, without sacrificing durability. Full-width double-zipper doors at the front and back allow for easy access. Hardware and anchor kits, and drive rod are included in the package.
The instant garage is perfect for your portable protection needs. The shelters can be instantly assembled and can easily repel rain or snow. You can store your vehicles and equipment in the shelter with confidence that they will be protected from the elements.
Assembling a Rhino Shelter requires minimal effort and tools. Two people can assemble the storage shed within an hour. The frame of the shed is designed in a specific manner, so that no cutting or drilling is required.
The shelter is made using rugged and long-lasting industrial grade 10oz. fabric and is available in two distinct colours. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. The outer and inner layers sandwich a special layer in between called Inner Black Scrim. This layer has a coating that prevents any sunlight from infiltrating the material. All the components for the frame are manufactured using galvanized steel.
Only Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Every door contains a pouch to accommodate a pole and grommets. Cable earth anchors and 36″ drive rod come with the package.
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame
- Components for Maximum Strength & Long Life
- All Pre-Drilled, Easy Bolt Together Assembly
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- Complete Anchoring System Included
- 10oz., CPAI-84 Polyethylene Fabric Backed Cover and Doors
- Four (4) Bungee Cord Tie Backs for Doors
- 289 lbs. Shipped in Two (2) Boxes Via Motor Freight
- Easy Bolt Together Design – all Pre-drilled & Cut
- Wind Brace Support on Both Sides
- Two(2) Double Zipper Doors with Bottom Pockets
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps – All Open Ends
- Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining
Nuts & Protective SS Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench included
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover & Doors
- Two Box Shipment – easily unloaded and transported (shown right)
- Average Install time – 2 hours
- Nominal Size
- 12’ Wide x 20’ Long x 8’ High
- Six(6) on 48” Spacing 1 5/8” Frame Members
- Standard End Door Size
- 10’ Width X 6ft Height
- Available Colors
- Outer Colors: Forest Green, Grey, and Tan
- All Interiors: White Only
- Shipping Weight
- 289 lbs shipped in Two(2) boxes Shipped via Motor Freight
- Box Dimensions
- Box 1: 58.5″ Long x 15.5″ Wide x 7″ High
- Box 2: 66.5″ Long x 20.5″ Wide x 8.75″ High
- Main Cover
- UV Protected Fabric Backed Poly Material 10 0z. Weight
- Fire Retardant Standard
- Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Six(6) 36” Anchors with U-Bolts & Drive Rod Std.
- Stock Number
- Round Style: 12x20x8(*)RSK
- * – Color Prefix: Green, Grey, Tan, etc.