MDM Products 65×49 Peaked Truss Buildings are designed for heavy commercial, agricultural and industrial use. From the heavy steel galvanized frame to unique dual cover tensioning system, the building is heavy duty from front to back. Typical uses include large workshop areas, animal protection, long term jobsite storage, and multiple truck or car storage. Completely packaged and ready for quick assembly, the frame is the heaviest available in single tube construction. All frame components are made from heavy galvanized materials. Main Cover, Door, and All Fabrics are made from Long-Life UV Resistant, Fire Retardant PVC with woven backing.
All fabric components feature heat-welded seam construction. Unit features a unique dual cover tensioning system that allows quick adjustment both front-to-back and side-to-side. The easy-up Door can be winched up from outside the building with little to no effort. Wind release flaps on both sides allow for wind absorption. Long lasting cover design provides for run-off of rain, or melting snow, to avoid water getting in through the perimeter of the cover. Each unit comes equipped with both a set of 14 earth anchors and a set of Auger style anchors to secure the unit at all strategic points.
The 65’Wx49’Lx26’H Big Bear Buildings Peaked Truss guarantees excellent structural integrity, thanks to the use of galvanized steel tubing which provides a robust framework. The maintenance-free fabric used does not compromise on the quality of protection it provides. Uses include: workshop and fabrication area, airplane hangar, sand or salt storage, livestock and hay storage, and riding arena.
Ruggedness and durability are the key hallmarks of the 65’Wx49’Lx26’H Big Bear Buildings Peaked Truss, thanks to a dual cover tensioning system and a frame that is constructed using galvanized heavy steel. The shelters’ large size makes it ideal for use as a workshop area or a multiple car and truck storage facility. It also provides superior protection to animals and for materials and equipment storage.
As far as single tube construction is concerned, heavy galvanized steel ensures that the frame is the heaviest possible. Despite this, the Peaked Truss can be assembled quickly, right from the package. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. Heat welded seams feature in all fabric components.
A dual cover tensioning system allows the shelter to be adjusted easily and quickly in all directions. The door can be winched up from the exterior of the building, using the provided crank, and requires very little exertion. The peak cover design prevents any water logging or snow build-up. The cover includes wind release flaps.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Fourteen cable earth anchors and a set of auger anchors are included with the unit.
Call 1-800-447-7079 for more detailed information.
Exclusive Domed Truss Features
- Sliding fabric door with 39′ Width x 13′ Height.
- 13′ side wall clearance so you can store equiptment at the edges of your shelter.
- Ratchet down cover for a drum tight fit.
- 2′ Truss for extra strength.
- Heavy duty 3 ” Dia. structural steel frame.
Exclusive Peaked Truss Features
- Sliding Fabric Door with 39′ Width x 13′ Height
- Thirteen (13) Foot Side Wall Clearance For Equipment Storage Near Edges Shelter
- Ratchet Down Cover for a Drum Tight Fit.
- Two (2) Foot Truss for Extra Strength.
- Heavy Duty Three (3) Inch Diameter Structural Steel Frame
- 16,255 lbs. Shipped in 2 Crates* Via Motor Freight
- Nominal Size
- 65’ Wide x 49’ Long x 26’ High
- Nine (9) on 73” Spacing 3” Frame Members
- Standard End Door Size
- 39’ Width x 13′ Height
- Available Colors
- Outer Colors: White
- All Interiors: White Only
- Shipping Weight
- 16255 lbs shipped in 2 Crates* Shipped via Motor Freight
- Box Dimensions
- Box 1: 14.2′ Long x 2.4′ Wide x 2.3′ High
- Box 2: 13.6′ Long x 2.4′ Wide x 3.6′ High
- *Please note: there are parts that are too large to be packed that weigh a total of 9639 lbs
- Main Cover
- UV Protected PVC Material 18.1 0z. Weight
- Fire Retardant Standard
- Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Eighty-Eight (88) Steel Pegs & Twenty-Nine (29) 36” Anchors with U-Bolts & Drive Rod Std.
- Stock Number
- * – Color Prefix: White
- the assembly manual (coming soon)
- the Spec Sheet (coming soon)