Our pre-drilled frames are <b>easily assembled with minimal hand tools.</b> (Unlike other products where drilling or field cutting is required). <a href=”/rhino-shelters-10oz-per-sq-yard-12-oz-per-sq-meter-fabric-with-inner-black-scrim/”>Main cover</a><b>and doors are made from long life UV Resistant and Fire Retardant Poly with Fabric Backing.</b> All fabric components feature <b>heat welded seam construction.</b> Unit features <b>double zipper doors on both ends</b> to allow drive though capability, and good ventilation. Each door contains a pocket for a rigid pole and grommets for securing them up during use. Each unit comes equipped with permanent <a href=”/cable-anchors-mdms-cable-earth-anchors/”>cable anchor system.</a>
The 12’Wx12’Lx8’H is Large enough to accommodate an outdoor workshop or be used for storage, thanks to its ridge-style roofline. The galvanized stainless steel frame is resistant to rust & provides ruggedness, without sacrificing durability. Full-width double-zipper doors at the front & back allow for easy access, makes it ideal for storing motorcycles & ATVs.
The shed is perfect for your portable protection needs. The shelters can be instantly assembled and can easily repel rain or snow. You can store your items and equipment in the shelter with confidence that they will be protected from the elements.
Assembling a Rhino Shelter requires minimal effort and tools. Two people can assemble the storage shed within an hour. The frame of the shed is designed in a specific manner, so that no cutting or drilling is required.
<img class=”alignleft size-full wp-image-2549″ src=”/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/pipe-large-1.png” alt=”” width=”250″ height=”225″ />
<a href=”/rhino-shelters-10oz-per-sq-yard-12-oz-per-sq-meter-fabric-with-inner-black-scrim/”><img class=”alignright size-full wp-image-2550″ src=”/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/small-fabric-1.gif” alt=”” width=”185″ height=”111″ /></a>
<a href=”/rhino-shelters-heavy-duty-galvanized-stuctural-steel-tubing/”><img class=”alignleft size-full wp-image-2551″ src=”/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/small-pipe-1.jpg” alt=”” width=”185″ height=”142″ /></a>
<img class=”alignright size-full wp-image-2463″ src=”/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/packaging1-1.jpg” alt=”” width=”160″ height=”127″ />
<img class=”alignleft size-full wp-image-3385″ src=”/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/rachet.jpg” alt=”” width=”160″ height=”160″ />
<img class=”alignright size-full wp-image-3021″ src=”/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/packaging2-2.jpg” alt=”” width=”160″ height=”127″ />
The shelter is made using rugged and long-lasting industrial grade 10oz. fabric and is available in two distinct colours. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. The outer and inner layers sandwich a special layer in between called Inner Black Scrim. This layer has a coating that prevents any sunlight from infiltrating the material. All the components for the frame are manufactured using galvanized steel.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Every door contains a pouch to accommodate a pole and grommets. Earth anchors and 36″ drive rods come with the package.
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame
Components for Maximum Strength & Long Life
- All Pre-Drilled, Easy Bolt Together Assembly
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- Wind Brace Support on each Side
- Complete Anchoring System Included
- 10oz., CPAI-84 Polyethylene Fabric Backed Cover and Doors
- 295 lbs. Shipped in Two (2) Boxes via Motor Freight
- Average Install time – 2 hours
- Easy Bolt Together Design – all Pre-drilled & Cut
- Wind Brace Support on Both Sides
- Two(2) Double Zipper Doors with Bottom Pockets
- Four(4) Bungee Cord Tie Backs for Doors
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps – All Open Ends
- Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining
Nuts & Protective SS Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench included
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover & Doors
- Two Box Shipment – easily unloaded and transported (shown right)
- Average Install time – 2 hours
- Anchors Six (6) 36″ Anchors with U-Bolts & 36″ Drive Rod
- Arches Six (6) on 48″ spacing: 1-5/8″ galvanized frame members
- Available Colors Forest Green, Gray, and Tan
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Interior Color White
- Main Cover UV Protected 24 mm, fabric-backed polyethylene, 10 oz weight
- Nominal Size 12′ Width x 20′ Length x 8′ Height
- Shipping Method Shipped via Motor Freight Only
- Shipping Weight 295 lbs. shipped in two (2) boxes
- Standard End Door Size 10′ Width x 6′ Height: Double zipper door at each end
- Nominal Size
- 12’ Wide x 20’ Long x 8’ High
- Six(6) on 48” Spacing 1 5/8” Frame Members
- Standard End Door Size
- 10’ Width X 6ft Height
- Available Colors
- Outer Colors: Forest Green, Grey, and Tan
- All Interiors: White Only
- Shipping Weight
- 295 lbs shipped in Two(2) boxes Shipped via Motor Freight
- Box Dimensions
- Box 1: 63.5″ Long x 17.5″ Wide x 7.5″ High
- Box 2: 66.5″ Long x 20.5″ Wide x 8.75″ High
- Main Cover
- UV Protected Fabric Backed Poly Material 10 0z. Weight. 24 Mil. thick.
- Fire Retardant Standard
- Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Six(6) 36” Anchors with U-Bolts & Drive Rod Std.
- Stock Number
- Round Style: 12x20x8(*)RSK
- * – Color Prefix: Green, Grey, Tan, etc.